Saturday, April 22, 2006

First Evening

Okay, it's time to stop kicking this can down the road: group blog.

Soon, the smoldering tire fire of our combined intellect will be belching thick plumes of greasy black enlightenment for all the world to breathe in.

In the meantime, I spent most of my day driving around New Haven shopping for cheap furniture-like objects, food, and cleaning supplies, and I'm kind of bushed from that. Not my favorite activity, all things considered.

Just about to go back into town to hear the Yale Glee Club sing the Mozart Requiem, which should be somewhat better.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pete said...

Mozart's Requiem strikes me as a strange choice for a Glee Club to do. Or maybe I'm just misunderstanding the concept of Glee Club?

4/22/2006 8:08 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

I didn't know this before checking Wikipedia, but it's not that kind of glee: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glee_club

4/23/2006 7:46 PM  
Blogger Pete said...

jack, your link isn't a hyperlink - we should probably figure out how to make it one - since its a bit purpose-deafeating to have little web addresses there without the immediate ability to click-and-follow said address.

4/26/2006 2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home