Thursday, June 07, 2007

Other Brother

If I may put on my Surrogate Mike Hat for a moment, I'm pleased to report (now that he's finally emailed me back) that the kid brother is in fact having a great summer, having been to New York to watch Spamalot, to Philadelphia to see King Tut, to Six Flags New Jersey to ride the "tallest fastest coaster in the world," and to Ohio to go skydiving ("coolest experience EVER").

I am also happy to report that he's listening to the CDs I got him for his birthday. Always good to exert a cultural influence on one's little brother, even if he's somehow twenty years old now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pete said...

Skydiving? Wow.

6/08/2007 7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, he went tandem while Mom & I were in Ireland. Then, as she had asked him to do, he told her about it afterward. Only good thing is that it's so costly he can't run right out & do it over & over.

6/08/2007 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home