Monday, April 02, 2007

Let's Go Pirates!

So baseball season is upon us, so Let's Go Bucs!

Today someone on the bus I was riding complemented the Pirates hat that I was wearing (and wear everyday). I said thanks. Then he told me that I should escape to the airport through the ceiling, and pointed at the ceiling, where there wasn't even an emergency exit or vent or anything else. I'm not sure if his craziness/drunkenness or whatever it was should nullify his complement of the hat or not, but either way I'm pretty sure he's rooting for the Pirates too!

2 Comments:

Blogger nate said...

I'm listening to it now: I tried to pick up WCBC 1270 AM (as listed on the Pirates' website, a Pirates Radio Network affiliate) out of Cumberland, MD on my radio, to no avail, but I found their website and they're streaming the broadcast live. I'm not sure why or how that's allowed (the Pirates' Pittsburgh FM radio affiliate is streaming some kind of obnoxious news commentary program instead) but I'll take it, despite the station's occassional crypto-religious promotional spot...

4/02/2007 8:42 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

Oh, thanks -- I was trying to find a station that carried it online. MLB charges you $15 for the summer for internet audio privilege.

The only crypto-religion I want along with my Pirates games is a healthy Messiah-like regard of Adam LaRoche.

4/03/2007 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home