Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Bud Bowl II

[email received from Pete, Monday, 9:30 AM Eastern time. copied herein with his permission.]

Subject: hi jack, ur dumb

so i looked at th blog, that post about beer. and trid to post a response post, but it was too incohrrent and angry.

i still wantd to recogniye that your ndorsement of that othr dudes post about bud saddens me. i thought you had highr standards for pros than that.

maybe somtim in august or july, if i have tim, ill scribbl somthing off about why bud is bad for th blog, but until thn. it is a wast of my time.

th misspllings hr whn I raraad this mail, make me look drunk or somthing, but its rally just th kyboard im using. th " " isnt working vry consitently. its the mid afternoon. im not drunk.

drink what you want, but dont indict my usag of my internet time her ein Berlin on th blog.

--pte

* * * * * * *

Anyway, I think we should all just relax and settle down a bit. Hey, maybe some flute jazz would help us out:



I should make it clear that I don't actually drink Budweiser.

2 Comments:

Blogger nate said...

That flute is trying to control my brain.

5/15/2007 6:54 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

Only if you let it.

I changed the blog slogan to be less of a downer, by the way.

5/15/2007 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home