Thursday, April 27, 2006

Speaking of The Onion AV Club

It was nice to see that When the Wind Blows made it onto their 15 animated films list. If it existed on DVD (so far as I've found, it doesn't), every member of my family would own it by now (a quirky, sorrowful British animated film about Nuclear annihilation makes the perfect gift, in my world). Nate will still most certainly be receiving the original children's book version of this story from me for his birthday, once I get around to giving it to him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

It's a more heartwarming gift, at least, than leaving "Blue Velvet" and "A Clockwork Orange" under the Christmas tree for Mike the last couple of years.

4/27/2006 7:07 AM  
Blogger Pete said...

oh come on, I always get you guys presents.. =

4/28/2006 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home