Friday, August 18, 2006

My New Monitor Is Very Nice

But I have this strange problem:

Sometimes I wear my glasses when I use my computer, and sometimes I don't. Sometimes I start out with my glasses on but take them off, and other times the opposite. When I take my glasses off, or put them on, while looking at my new monitor, yellowish-brown splotches become visible on the LCD screen, and linger there for as long as it takes for me to stop noticing them (often times it takes several minutes).

If I use my monitor without glasses for the whole time (or the opposite) these splotches never appear.

I'm tempted to call Dell about this one, but I figured I'd get yinz' input first, before spending my valuable cell phone minutes on what will surely be a fruitless phonecall.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

I'll second Nate's opinion on this one. Very strange.

Also, a textual note: the proper plural possessive form of yinz is younzes'. (Pittsburgh Manual of Style, 15th ed., sec. 7.10.) Please conform to the prevailing grammatical standards an'at.

8/20/2006 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home