Monday, January 01, 2007

In With the New

I guess I'll be the first to wish everyone a happy 2007. I rang it in pretty quietly in Arlington, hanging out with a couple friends from my old job; wine and brie and beer (happily the local Whole Foods still had some Mad Elf on hand) and pausing Love, Actually on DVD long enough to watch the ball drop. Today it's gray and drizzly, which is what the inside of my head feels like. Great things in store for this year, hopefully, though I'll probably have to brush my teeth and get dressed first.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

That's an actual movie? I guess that makes the "Love, Indubitably" bit from Arrested Development somewhat funnier.

1/01/2007 4:55 PM  
Blogger nate said...

So it does. I never made that connection before...

1/01/2007 7:49 PM  
Blogger Pete said...

hey -

put some of that Mad Elf away if there's any left!!! we can drink it next Xmas... a beer of that alcohol content and yeast variety should be interesting to taste after its aged for a while.

1/02/2007 9:27 PM  
Blogger nate said...

Hmm. Mad Elf from New Year's Eve all gone (I only bought the one six-pack for the party). I'll check the Whole Foods tomorrow and see if they still have it in stock though.

1/02/2007 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home