Tuesday, April 17, 2007

All Quiet on the Northwestern Front

So Nate's in Portland for the week, by which I mean Nate's in Seattle right now, and I'm at the public library, where I spend an hour of my day most days, these days. Jack claims that I have bigger news than the shorn sleeve from my disintegrating flannel, and I agree! In fact, I'll mention just one little piece: the blog is almost one year old now! Crazy! Don't tell it, but I'm planning a surprise party for it. I'll tell it that I'm just taking it over to the store, so it can give me its opinion on the new flannel that I'm going to buy, and assuming that it doesn't see through that lie (since, obviously, I'm just gonna take one of my Dad's flannels the next time that I'm home (assuming he has any left)), will you know, take it to where the surprise party is going to be (not sure exactly where yet, but probably somewhere on the "internet".

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

Not only that, but we're coming up on 400 posts. Think we can hit that on Sunday? (It actually has to hit 401 on the "dashboard," because of that post singing the praises of Futurama that Nate left unfinished and never posted.) That's nine posts by the end of the weekend, no more and no fewer.

Unfortunately you and Nate will be hanging out together, meaning that there's no point in your communicating with each other via blog. Hmm. That leaves . . . . .

By the way, if you think I'm going to get worked up about your intentionally unclosed parentheses, you're wrong. I leave my comma policeman's hat at work these days.

I believe by presidential dictate we refer to it as the "Internets."

4/17/2007 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home