Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Farewell Low Clouds

So I head out of Portland this weekend, and amn't sure whether I'll be spending any appreciable time on the internet before then, so thought I should post something. So here's a list of the bars I went to in Portland (most of them anyway (in no particular order (asterisks by my favorites))). If you're ever heading to Portland, let me know, and I'll tell you which of them are the best:

Angelo's
The Space Room
Produce Row
*Concordia Ale House
Amnesia Brew Pub
The Doug Fir
The White Room
The B-Side
The Basement Pub
McCormick & Schmick's
Union Jack's
*Beulahland
Chin Yen Lounge
Rogue Public House
*The Laurelthirst
New Old Lompoc Brewpub
Billy Ray's
The Vern
Goodfoot
Jake's
Lucky Labrador Brew Pub
Roots Organic Brewery
Bridgeport Ale House
*Horsebrass Tavern
Bahgdad Theatre
Bar of the Gods
The Spare Room
Sandy Hut
*The Slammer
Cocktails and Dreams
66th Avenue Lounge
Thai Noon Lounge
The Bar at the End of the Universe
The Speakeasy
Montage
My Father's Place
Dot's Cafe
Delta

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Only 37?!

4/26/2007 3:50 PM  
Blogger nate said...

Hey, it's Mike.

4/26/2007 7:23 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

Oh yeah, Mike's still out there. I saw him in Pittsburgh a couple of weekends ago.

37 bars, Pete, in . . . what, 90 days? Did you go to any of these places twice?

4/26/2007 10:51 PM  
Blogger Pete said...

Actually, I missed a few on that list, so its probably closer to 43 or so. Yeah, I went to a few of those places more than once.

4/27/2007 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home