Monday, May 21, 2007

Twin Stuff

I noticed on the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette website today (while checking in on the Pirates' godawful weekend roundup) this story about school districts in Pittsburgh deciding whether or not to separate twins in the classroom. This actually isn't very interesting, and I can't even really tell why this story was even written, but it's obviously relevant, as far as that goes.

Looking back at unpleasant experiences in elementary and middle school, I think "sharing classroom with twin brother" has a hard time cracking the top 8500 or so. Nate and I were usually split up, though.

On a related note, I met someone a couple of weeks ago who said she also has a twin brother, named Nate, who went to Carnegie Mellon, majored in computer science, and graduated not far off in '01. I don't suppose you knew this guy, Nate?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home