Friday, August 10, 2007

And That's the Ballgame

Hey, softball team made the playoffs! Well, everyone makes the playoffs. We won one game in the regular season, which is one more than we won in the playoffs.

Playoffs started this evening, and ended five or six innings thereafter. Beautiful night, though. Go team!

By "team" I mean me and a bunch of people I'm not likely to see a whole lot more from here on out. It's been fun! . . . just, no everlasting kinship or whatnot. Ah, likemindedness, the most elusive of all mindednesses.

Fall league softball? A lot of the same folks, and the same Thursday time . . . I'm thinking probably not. Not tired of softball; just want to give it up before I get tired of softball. I think this fall I'm going to take an art class.

* * * * *

Hey, 500th blog post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home