Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Many Talents of Mr. Coffee

The box my new coffee machine came in describes one of its Easy to Use, Dependable Features:
  • Lighted On/Off Switch lets you know when your coffeemaker is "On" and "Off"
Amazing! I'm glad I didn't buy one of the models where you have to reach inside and grab the heating source to see if it burns you.

The important thing is it makes coffee, which I can refrigerate overnight and take to work in the next day so I don't have to spend two bucks on iced coffee every morning. This will eventually cut my monthly utility bills in half, if you count iced coffee as a utility, and I think there's a good argument for that. As much as I love the routine of stopping into the coffee shop on the walk to work, out the window it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home