Monday, August 13, 2007

Rockin' It Off-White in the Living Room

Nothing satisfies the mild-mannered aesthetic pleasure centers of my brain quite like taking a flat white room and painting it a slightly different color. Charlie & I acquired some paint over the weekend and redid the front room of the apartment in a lovely shade of Behr brand Satisficient Off-White #330-E2. (That comes off as much less pink and much more beige in real life.) Viva la slight difference!

Tomorrow: sofa shopping at Ikea. And eventually curtains. I tell you, it is a whirlwind of unpredictable excitement around here.

The next beige I paint a wall with may be Behr's #330-E3, just since its official name is "Sensible Hue." It's like someone's finally marketing in my language!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home