Tuesday, October 02, 2007

It's Like Money in the Bank!

Jack's Guaranteed, Lock-Solid Baseball Playoff Inevitabilities Presented before the Fact:

Yankees over Indians, 5 games
Angels over Red Sox, 4 games

Phillies over Rockies, 4 games
Diamondbacks over Cubs, 4 games

- - - - -

Angels over Yankees, 6 games
Phillies over Diamondbacks, 6 games

- - - - -

Angels over Phillies, 5 games

- - - - -

You should totally bet money on this! I don't, but you should! I kind of even pay attention to the regular season!

5 Comments:

Blogger nate said...

Well, 24 hours later two of your first-round predictions are already inoperative. For my part I'm not ruling out the possibility that the Patriots are going to jump sports temporarily at the end of October and knock off the apparent World Series victors in some kind of Meta-Bowl.

10/03/2007 9:10 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

Five-game series in the first round, dude. My predictions aren't mathematically eliminated yet.

10/03/2007 9:48 PM  
Blogger nate said...

Ah, true. I suppose I shall place those bets then.

10/03/2007 11:29 PM  
Blogger nate said...

Well, 48 hours later one of your first-round predictions is already inoperative...

10/04/2007 8:01 PM  
Blogger Pete said...

Props to Josh Fogg for getting the win in today's Rockies game. Let's go ex-Pirates!

10/04/2007 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home