Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Silk Nog and Christmas Nougats

Hands down, the two greatest things about the Christmas Season. I wouldn't normally claim to have that much of a sweet tooth, proud as I am of my bitter tooth, sour tooth, and spicy tooth, but somehow my tolerance for all things sugar skyrockets at even the thought of Silk Nog.

To the point where I actually prefer Silk (soymilk) Nog to Real Nog (although, that's a tough decision to make when faced with an Organic Real Nog), and even more uncharacteristically (perhaps), I prefer my Silk Nog sans brandy.

I have my last class of one of my classes tomorrow. I was gonna use some space here to complain about all the busy work, but that seems to be against the spirit of Of Mild Interest. So forgive the brevity,

but at least my gut is loaded with (Silk) Nog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home