Tuesday, April 15, 2008

One Man Show

So with (Prester) Jack off in the mystical Orient and Nate continuing his mystical Blog-silence, it seems to have fallen to me to keep Of Mild Interest going until Jack gets back and/or Nate gets over himself long enough to post something. But I have a cold; officially, I think, the first time I've been sick since moving to Miami. It sucks having a cold in Miami. The weather is beautiful. It's also the last week of the semester, which complicates things further. My portfolio is due at 5 PM this evening. I just turned in a 15 page paper on "Accidents of Consciousness: The Separation of Poet from Poem [ in modern American poetry]" yesterday. So blogging, a bit of a lower priority.

But stay tuned! I am committed to keeping things mildly interesting here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home