Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Busy

I'm too busy to actually write much of anything this week, but I wanted to make sure you had the opportunity to amuse yourself with the university carillonneurs' guild's online carillon. It's not nearly as entertaining as the real thing, but, whatever, that's a tall order.

I'm going to be in Boston this weekend, ending a ridiculous 11-month stretch of not having bothered to go up there. Amtrak had better get me there on time, since I went through the trouble of planning a Friday night out with some college friends. Also on the agenda is hitting a climbing wall with Al, on Saturday morning.

Let's hear it for trying to cram more activity into early April than it will accommodate. I keep losing track of what week it is, and now and then it occurs to me that I should probably remember to do my taxes.

Oh, also, I've got a Skype account now, but this probably isn't incredibly useful information to anyone because I still hate talking on the phone and thus will basically avoid it whenever possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home