Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Palin-Related Laffs

Via Talking Points Memo, I'm reminded that George Saunders has a gift for taking rhetoric to its weird, malignant extreme. And via everybody, I'm glad to see that NBC is leveraging the uncanny resemblance between Tina Fey and Sarah Palin, which since the Republican convention has tempered my political depression with an out-of-place wish that 30 Rock were airing new episodes already.

I guess I'll link to some Looming Financial Meltdown-Related Laffs, too, if I find any.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

Tina Fey as Sarah Palin is a small, good thing in this whole sorry circus.

Also, I'm for serious, post your IKEA cartoon.

9/16/2008 12:32 PM  
Blogger nate said...

In time; I need to go through the onerous process of getting files served up via my Comcast account again.

9/16/2008 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home