Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pete's Magazine

My most recent absence from blogging wasn't for lack of activity, but instead having an incredible amount of work to do for my online literary magazine Gulf Stream.

I had to, like, work a couple of bonafide full time work weeks there (since, amongst the things about internet coding that I would qualify as "intuitive," layouts in CSS is not). But it's done and I'm proud of it, so go check it out. I've got a book review up there too, of the book Buffalo Lockjaw, which I read over Thanksgiving at home (not the best topic for a book to be reading on your holiday home, since the book follows a 28-year-old going home for Thanksgiving to euthanize his mother, but I fine book for consumption during, say, February).

1 Comments:

Blogger nate said...

Looks good to me! Nice work and nice book review.

12/18/2009 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home