Sunday, May 02, 2010

Eleven Thousandth Day

Turning 30 years old is nothing. Check out the biblical extremity of lifespan displayed in today's milestone, it being my Eleven Thousandth Day on Earth. Truly, what sights my eyes have beheld within these countless, specifically eleven, thousands of days I have experienced. The occasion shall not go unmarked, i.e. with a game night, for which I just purchased baby carrots and a big bag of Sun Chips, plus there's beer.

Actually I've been meaning to have a game night for a while, and the whole affair is a consolation prize after forgetting to observe Day 10,000 in August '07.

If you would like to calculate your own non-obvious birth milestones, use the Internet thusly. The next most interesting one for me is the One Billionth Second, late November '11, several minutes after 5 pm on a Monday. (One Billionth Second happy hour??) I don't want to get too far ahead of myself, though. One second at a time.

1 Comments:

Blogger nate said...

I like the idea of observing the one billionth second in a year and a half. I'll have to make sure I'm doing something really awesome during it.

5/04/2010 10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home