Sunday, November 07, 2010

Contra Blahs, plus Brief Coffee Note

In the direction of an actually useful Seasonal Affective Disorder note, this list of winter well-being tips seems reasonable. I haven't tried any of it, but anything that includes "stay hydrated" passes my "seems reasonable" test. Also, regularly gargling with salt water appears to be extremely useful, both to prevent colds and to soothe them.

Yessir, good solid folk wisdom from th' Internet.

One should responsibly, I guess, not conflate actual Seasonal Affective Disorder, which is a diagnosable mental health issue, and regular old non-pathological blahs. I have no blahs yet, but we just turned the clocks back, so stay tuned!

* * * * *
I thought my coffee tastes were developing over time, but I have to admit, I brewed a cup of Rite Aid House Blend this morning and it tastes completely satisfactory to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home