Monday, November 22, 2010

Safe from [the] Sting but Still Uncomfortable

Aren't I just blogging in the last couple days like I've got nothing better to do? Hopefully I'll settle back down here in Miami and stop being on the internet so much. But until then, here is some internet awesomeness:

I like poems about the weather and about either apocalyptic or post-apocalyptic times. This is a great poem about the weather with awesome apocalyptic foreboding looming over it, which is here presented as part of this awesome Canadian random-people-reading-poems project. Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

I like that poem a lot -- thanks for sharing. I like it when poets can strike a conversational tone while also making a piece feel tightly constructed and directed.

11/22/2010 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home