Saturday, November 13, 2010

Salty Licorice Symphony

I think it's more Jack's bag to blog about tourist-ing, but I just axed my poem about tourist-ing from my manuscript-of-pooems (yes, I have one of those), so I guess that frees me up to share my trip to the Sibelius monument in Helsinki, a few weeks ago. These pictures, though, I guess still pale in comparison to the-picture-I-haven't-actually-seen-for-like-nine-years of me plugging my ears and frowning at Schoenberg's grave:


"Beach baby, beach baby give me your hand..."



Just act casual, try to blend in...

2 Comments:

Blogger nate said...

I have that Schoenberg-grave picture somewhere; I'll try to dig it out. I think there's a picture of you fake-dancing in front of Diaghilev's tomb in Venice too. Why were we visiting so many artists' graves on that trip?

I'm still trying to understand the "Salty Licorice" thing...

11/13/2010 7:00 PM  
Blogger Pete said...

Oh, there's just salty licorice everything in Finland. I meant to mention that.

11/14/2010 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home