Monday, December 06, 2010

This Week in (Sports-Bumping) Creativity

Carol Todaro and I had a collaborative poetry-based installation on display at CasaLin during Art Basel Miami (for the second year in a row (this is what part of last year's looked like, if you've forgotten)) from Thursday through Sunday. It's a long poem written by me printed across eight books designed and hand-made by Carol (hand-printed (transferred) by both of us). Here's a blog that has a couple pictures of it, amongst the other pieces in the show with us.

Once I get some more pictures of it, I'll post them or share them somehow. But for now, that was the week that was.

(Also, Thursday night, went to see the Merce Cunningham Legacy Tour, which if it rolls through your town you should really go see (maybe I'll write about that more too).)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home