Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Workin' in a Winter Wonderland

It snowed overnight, and when I padded into work around 9:10 -- mostly having picked my way through the snowy streets, since the sidewalks were maybe a quarter shoveled -- I was one of two people in the office, me and the managing editor. I think there were about 5 people at the office in total. I feel so hardcore! Yeah, not depending on a car.

I heard there were 18 inches accumulated, but that seems high. Close to a foot looks about right.

The workplace bonus here is that it's easier to review page proofs when it's really quiet. At home, well, I've got a bottle of wine and the bread machine's on, so I'm pretty much set.

While I'm bragging about myself: I really nailed Time Log's visual style! See, if you told me 20 years ago that someone would one day write that about me on the Internet, I would have been all like, "What? . . . on the what?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home