Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Fourth Brother

First I have to think of something clever and interesting to post. It's hard keeping up with all the hilarity; I don't want to drag the blog down. However, I figured for my first contribution I might just stick to the basics, do what I always do, and excitingly describe to my older brothers all the cool things happening in my life at the moment. So here they are, in no particular order:




Cedar Point is getting a new coaster next year. The coaster-enthusiast world is going crazy over all sorts of speculation. Whatever it is it'll be something fun, but right now I'm more excited about my trip up there tomorrow.



I just finished up my first year at Carnegie Mellon last Friday with my calc-for-humanities-majors final. It wasn't very hard and I did well. All in all college is good. You guys went through it so you know how it was. So just picture that, only with more Chinese characters.


Not exactly news, since fish don't generally do anything newsworthy, but I figured I could use this spot to show my fish. He's a pretty cool fish and I hope he doesn't die soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

Mike, just because you're the youngest doesn't mean you're the "Fourth Brother." We don't get ranked! We're all First Brothers.

Except Pete, he's the Second Brother.

5/17/2006 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home