Sunday, June 11, 2006

Spinach Bruises Easily?

Apparently.

My biggest complaint about working at a grocery store is the fact that most anecdotes, when retold away from the context of said store, are no longer funny. The incident prompting this particular post (aside from the "No post since Wednesday? I better post something..." impulse) involved me placing something on top of a man's bag of spinach at the checkout counter, whereupon he promptly warned me to be more careful with his spinach. I then dropped his bag of spinach onto the floor, and he said something to the extent of "Come on, man, at least act like you care a little bit."

Anyway, that (non-)anecdote once half-assedly typed up here, seems pretty pointless, and not really very funny. But I've got wireless internet in my apartment, dammit.

That is to say, this post acts both as a post and as an apology for its own post-ness. (and not in any sort of post-post kind of way).

Well, damn, if there's a way to make a post trail off into incoherent mumbling I'd love to use it here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

I just think you should be glad that this wasn't the popsicle guy.

6/12/2006 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home