Sunday, June 04, 2006

Et Tu, Mo-Dean?

Do you know what strikes me as the height of decadence? I shall tell you what strikes me as the height of decadence. It is eating hot goat-meat tacos while watching Family Guy with the sound off and listening to the B-52s greatest hits CD that you impulse-bought from the Borders across the street from the Trader Joe's that you went to this morning. It helps, too, if you eat some Tylenol that is probably necessary because of too many beers this afternoon but that you can easily blame on the lighter fluid-infused hamburgers that you ate at about the same time. Continue to give me some of that good stuff; I like the fresh cilantro on the goat meat, and if you ever have an explicitly alien-abduction-themed dance party I have a CD you should borrow...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

I think you should investigate the possibility that this isn't particularly decadent, but rather just extremely weird.

6/06/2006 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home