Thursday, July 27, 2006

Don't Do What Donny Don't Does

Best question on the university's mandatory online Fire Extinguisher Training quiz:

7. When using a fire extinguisher to extinguish a fire you _______.
  • Always have your back to your exit
  • Pull the pin and throw the extinguisher in the fire
Someone should manufacture that kind of fire extinguisher.

Is it humid like crazy in your neck of the East Coast? My shirt's been sticking to my back by the time I get to work, and that's at 8:30 in the morning. By the afternoon, being outside feels like walking across the bottom of a swimming pool.

I tried a new beer this week I wouldn't really recommend, River Horse Brewery's slow fermented lager. It's fairly watery and has a kind of rusty aftertaste.

On the other hand, I found a really great peanut butter: Arrowhead Mills' Organic Crunchy Valencia, which is so tasty I wonder if they're surreptitiously sweetening it. Especially good is the top third of the jar if you're too lazy to stir all the oil into it thoroughly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home