Monday, January 07, 2008

Blogger's Block

Apologies to Pete and, er, whomever else reads this, for not writing anything recently. It's not because I have a job, Pete, exactly; it's more that having said job prevents me from doing anything interesting most days, and therefore writing anything interesting about it.

(Accomplishments over the weekend: 1. bringing back a word game and a Barnes & Noble gift certificate from a Yankee swap party; 2. having three friends over for the Steelers game; 3. going to the gym twice in two days. See? Also I'm watching a lot of the British version of "The Office" on DVD, and becoming somewhat disturbed at how funny I find these people's misery, even if they are fictional.)

At work today there was a quarterly office meeting that presented the Press's "Five Year Plan," which always strikes me as an unnecessarily Stalin-ish way of putting it.

So, yep, life in New Haven, Connecticut. Wheeeeee.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pete said...

I was mostly upset because I had to update the tag-line, which I haven't ever had to do before.

1/07/2008 9:11 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

Yeah, well, welcome to the bigs, kid.

1/07/2008 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home