Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Long Shadow of the Earth, plus Cheese

If you haven't gotten your fill from me going on about the weekend, my friend Dan's reaction to Saturday Sondheim & SLSO is here.

I had dinner at Cheese Restaurant tonight, with some other folks for a friend's birthday, and the place has aged into a nice little spot called Caseus. I had the gorgonzola tart and a side of braised collard greens. Later we all went to her apartment for cookies and an episode of Project Runway; it turns out I'm not a fan of this, though I could have told you that well before watching an hour of it. (On the other hand, Top Chef starts up again in less than a month, which is more exciting.)

Somehow I missed the memo about there being a lunar eclipse tonight, but fortunately Charlie came home while it was still going on and clued me in, so I got to watch a couple minutes of it from the sidewalk in my pajamas and tennis shoes. Aaaand that'll close out the evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home