Thursday, March 27, 2008

Beijing Baseball Photo Fun

I'm assisting Mike here and pulling a couple of his Beijing photos down off the Face Book to post on the blog. All right! Now they're accessible to more than just the 580 people who Mike is somehow "friends" with.

So: Major League Baseball in China, which Mike just wrote about.





Meanwhile, I gather this is the sandstorm Mike referred to. Or at least I hope it is -- otherwise it's some particularly nasty pollution:



I don't have the faintest clue where this next picture is from. Is anyone even keeping track of where the kid's going any more?



He appears to have garnered some respect from the locals, however.



All right, I'm done. Mike, you're invited at any time to email me with photos (and captions) and I'll post them here.

I'll hopefully have some pictures of my own to post next month after I go visit the kid there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

The unknown picture is from the Silver Mountain Pagoda about an hour north of Beijing.

3/28/2008 3:32 AM  
Blogger nate said...

And what is that fabulous creature upon which you are enthroned?! This "China" is a wondrous land indeed!

3/29/2008 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home