Monday, April 19, 2010

Comics on the Internet

Wow, so I've gotten rather brazenly self-advertorial here, but...

my ten-years-in-the-making comic with my friends Nick and Shawn is finally in print!!!

Who'd've thought it'd ever happen?

You can check out a preview here, then go buy a copy for yourself here (family members, you can buy one directly from me at some point, rather than troubling Nick with the shipping via his site), then buy a Time Log t-shirt, and get the word out to everyone.

The time travel buddy comedy for the 21st century is here!

2 Comments:

Blogger nate said...

Well, congratulations on bringing that to fruition and, yeah, I'll buy one from you. I'll be interested in how it matches up with the experience of listening to you offhandedly describe the premise over Thanksgiving break or whenever, a decade ago.

Watching the Super 8 footage that Nick put together, I think I agree that comics is probably a better medium for the story.

4/20/2010 11:01 AM  
Blogger Jack said...

I, too, shall purchase your hipster anti-Stephen Foster cartoon screed.

And also a Miami Poetry Collective T-shirt! Size medium! Hello?

4/20/2010 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home