Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Coming This Summer: Craggy Island Homecoming Tour 2K6

I'm not an American Idol follower. I'm happy to see that Taylor Hicks won this year's competition, though, solely because promotional clips of that prematurely gray contestant always remind me of the late Father Ted.



(Ted?...)


(Or is it Taylor?...)





Give both men credit, I guess, since they have their respective strengths. By which I mean one of them is a genuinely talented entertainer, while the other one is still alive.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

I, too, would say something funny about this, except I have no idea who Father Ted is. Have you been watching British television on Netflix again?

I guess I just have a hard time following Popular Culture references, and it's especially difficult when it involves Unpopular Culture references too.

5/25/2006 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home