Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Things that have gone missing from my apartment.

1) A metal folding chair, from the front porch. There used to be two folding chairs out there, now there is only one.

2) A metal spoon with strips of white plastic making up the handle. I used to have two of these spoons, now I only have one.

Okay, well, I thought that this list was going to be a bit longer, but I guess I underestimated. But still, what's up with that? Where are my spoon and folding chair? The folding chair isn't actually that big of a deal, I mean, I've still got two more folding chairs, so I'll let that one go, for now.

Where is my spoon? Why would anyone disappear one of my utensils? I only showed up to this place with three utensils (the two aforementioned spoons and a bread knife), so, clearly, taking away one of those spoons leaves me in a tight spot.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

One of my towels disappeared last week. No sign of it. I would assume one of my roommates took it, except that I'd been using it for several days without washing it, and no one in their right mind would steal such a thing.

5/24/2006 11:33 PM  
Blogger Pete said...

No, I had two spoons, and both of them were taken from you.

It's not stealing if it's within the family...

5/25/2006 1:38 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

What, Nate didn't have any forks for you to take?

5/25/2006 7:31 PM  
Blogger Pete said...

I'm ready to move on... I didn't steal it - you can have the spoons back, if you really want them... er, well, one of them anyway, if the other never shows up.

5/26/2006 1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home