Saturday, November 18, 2006

Funn Fast Food Facts


Not to toot my own horn, but with Richard Linklater's fictionalized film version of Fast Food Nation opening this weekend I'd like to point out that it can't be anywhere near as fictionalized as the "replacement copy" of Eric Schlosser's already-classic food industry exposé that I put together for Jack a couple of years ago, after having misplaced the paperback copy he lent me.

I've been meaning for a while to figure out how to edit its dozen pages or so into a convenient electronic format without stealing a copy of Adobe Acrobat, but for the moment here's a kind of low-res detail from the cover. I'm still unduly proud of the effort, if only because much of the final layout and printing constituted my most flagrant misuse of an employer's photocopying equipment to date.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

You should definitely put this online somewhere. Legitimately funny, and not just in the "I have the same humor genetics that you do" sense.

11/19/2006 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home