Friday, October 12, 2007

Conversations We Have

[Gmail chat, 5:55 PM, Friday]

Pete: lurking in the office before some social outing again?

me: yep

Pete: i'm helping kids learn

me: if by "social" you mean "drinking gin"

and "outing" you mean "under an overpass"

haha

no you're not

Pete: well - when I said "helping kids learn"

what I meant was "drinking gin under an overpass"

so, small world

luckily there's wireless here

me: yeah I know!

Pete: going to watch the baseball game?

me: nope

movie night at friend-of-a-friend's

bad horror movie theme

Pete: that's way better then the best playoff pitching match-up of the postseason

me: yeah, well

I don't have a working TV yet

Pete: i have none

going to another poet's house

me: silly

poets don't watch tv

they all live in the 1800s

Pete: yeah i know

massive chrono-distortion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home