Friday, December 12, 2008

No Radio, but Hey, Cookies!

I postponed my radio show tonight due to a combination of not giving myself enough prep time (I will do a legitimate Carter-themed show sometime post-Christmas, honest) and needing to make cookies for a cookie-themed party a work friend is throwing tomorrow night. I was vaguely planning to do this after 8 pm and then gradually I came to my senses.

They tell you how to make cookies on The Internet, although there's also this step where you realize you don't actually own a cookie sheet, and you have to reserve a Zipcar really quick and drive five exits north on I-91 in the pouring rain to buy one at Target. Later on there's this step where you didn't read the part of the recipe that says you need to chill the batter for an entire hour after mixing it together. This is why I need to set aside an entire evening any time I want to bake anything.

But hey, cookies! Everybody loves cookies. Especially when they're ever so slightly burned, right? . . . . Right? . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home