Friday, September 04, 2009

(New) Haven Is a Place on Earth

New Haven is in fact a place on earth that I haven't yet visited, except to stop off there a couple of times to pick up Jack on my way up I-95 from D.C. to family beach vacations in Narragansett. This will be rectified next week, though! I'm taking a redeye to Newark tonight to meet up with the hermano gemelo in New York City and then, on Sunday, finally head to Yaletown, The Glittering Gem of Connecticut, The City Of Other Nicknames I Just Made Up Right Now for a visit. Nothing big on the itinerary -- Labor Day hanging-out, watching the Steelers opener in a bar, going out for pizza. If I convince at least one of his friends that I actually exist that will apparently be a win. Should be a good time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home