Thursday, October 14, 2010

Telepoetics

So, in case you've been worried that all I've done in Berlin is go to a couple snooty new music concerts, then to a metal concert, and then have just sat around listening to my ears ring, I bring the return of This Week in Creativity, since its possible to participate in interviews from across oceans (thanks to that new-fangled telegraph wire!):

THIS WEEK IN POETRY

As usual, the poem of mine featured towards the bottom of the article was written in a handful of minutes.

2 Comments:

Blogger nate said...

Good stuff; I saw this a couple of days ago from a Google Alert on the family surname and "Thanks to global warming, Miami will either be underwater or destroyed by a giant hurricane, so there's no real reason to envision a Miami of the future" has sort of been my internal quote of the week. Very droll, though I'm guessing you mean it literally.

10/14/2010 10:31 AM  
Blogger Pete said...

Yeah, I pretty much always mean what I say when I'm talking about Miami and Poetry. The best thing about climate change is the way that it legitimizes my life-long belief that I will be alive for the end of the world (which I just as often refer to as "the collapse of Western (capitalist) civilization as we know it" these days, since who really actually believes in the end of the world, anyway).

10/14/2010 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home