Tuesday, January 06, 2015

No One Said This Would Be on the Test

I have mixed feelings about the comment-screening tool Blogger uses in its comments now. Maybe some people feel that the statements "Please prove you're not a robot" and "I'm not a robot" are cute. I think it's just a little too uncanny. I mean, yeah, right now they're accepting your answer as long as you can visually identify some house numbers, but it only gets harder from here, people.

Also, my internal monologue goes something like "please prove you're not a robot" in enough of my social interactions that the query hits a little too close to home.
------

Other acceptable responses include:
--"I am emotionally invested in arbitrary sporting event outcomes"
--"I enjoy organic food inputs"
--"I experience fear"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home