Saturday, August 09, 2008

Off to Portland

In about 10 minutes I should be getting onto a middle-of-the-night shuttle van down to La Guardia, and if all goes as expected I'll be in Portland tomorrow afternoon for Nate & Jack Reunion Tour 2K8, although by "tour" I don't imply that we're getting any farther from Portland than McMinnville and Mount Saint Helens.

Will the town be big enough for the both of us? A week's time will tell the answer, which is "yes."

Happy mid-August to everyone in the meantime.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pete said...

Hey, Portland! Make sure to check out some bars while you're there.

8/09/2008 2:24 PM  
Blogger nate said...

I have been in shockingly few of Pete's listed bars in my by-now (I'm pretty sure) longer time here.

8/09/2008 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home