Monday, August 18, 2008

Tropical Storm Boring

I'm back in Miami, for what it's worth (not a whole lot, I don't think, except for an increase in sweat-production-while-being-utterly-inactive), just in time to witness the outer bands of a would-be hurricane casually swiping North Miami Beach. That is, it's been raining most of the day (it's gonna rain it's gonna rain (couldn't open the door door door...)). Don't have much else to report on that front, though if anything interesting happens I'll be sure to report it.

Otherwise, I just finished my 'summer job' with the American Symphony Orchestra, so I may or may not have anything to blog about that (it may take me a few days to determine and map out what was/is and wasn't/isn't bloggable).

2 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

Did you see the Stephen Scott concert?

8/19/2008 7:52 AM  
Blogger Pete said...

Sadly no. Had to work that day (didn't stop having work until this past Thursday or so).

8/19/2008 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home