Thursday, August 12, 2010

Time Log: The Web-Comic

For those of you who enjoyed (and I know all of you did), the ten-year's-in-the-making Time Log comic that my friend Nick and I, with help from artist Shawn Atkins, finally got into print earlier this year, we've got a much-less-time-in-the-making-but-still-just-as-awesome Time Log web comic up and running over at Audioshocker.com!

As you can see, the web comic takes up right where the book left off. It's going to run weekly, serialized into strips about the length of this first one. It's gonna be great! Read it every week!

1 Comments:

Blogger nate said...

Well, I'll be tuning in, even if it seems like the first episode there is perversely trying to scotch the whole premise of your storyline.

I do like Nick's pointing-out of a weird convergence between the start of your Time Log run and a column by longtime Pittsburgh Post-Gazette opinion writer Tony Norman.

8/13/2010 1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home