Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Not-So-Fresh Vegetable

Since Jack's rerunning old email content, I did what's usually the most illuminating search I can run on my email archives: Looking for all outgoing messages containing attachments. Those attachments by and large break down into two categories, namely (1) doodles made with the free paint software on my old work laptop, generally during normal business hours, mainly sent in the 2 to 6 months prior to my quitting that job, and (2) copies of my resume, mainly sent in the 1 month prior to my quitting that job.

I'll save for another time the task of separating the chaff from the somewhat less embarrassing chaff and deciding what, if anything, from that body of material is worth displaying. But for the moment here's a not entirely seasonal item that defies the categorization above: A picture of the jack-o'-lantern I made at a party a couple of Octobers ago. I was pleased that it came out how I wanted it to.


Anyway, Happy, um, Halloween. 2005. I'll contribute something up to date eventually.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

Haha, I like that. Yeah, I'd feel that way if there was a candle in my head, too.

1/10/2007 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home